SportsWrath

Plax giving up on the INT...

Sephiroth

I was livid... FUCKING LIVID... at the bar. It was actually pretty quiet and I was yelling up a storm (couldn't curse cuz I'm a local school teacher).

What were the commentators saying? I wouldn't be upset if we sat him for the rest of the year.

I wouldn't be upset if we sat him for the rest of the year.

Don't hold your breath. TC's too worried about his job to sit him at this point. Sad part is, the old fool doesn't realize he stands a better chance of winning without him. I swear to god they should release that motherfucker tomorrow.

Don't hold your breath. TC's too worried about his job to sit him at this point. Sad part is, the old fool doesn't realize he stands a better chance of winning without him. I swear to god they should release that motherfucker tomorrow.

We need to sit out Eli...

Second game in a row for the Plex.

No. This off-season? Absolutely.

You have 5 more games Plax.

They said the samething you saw...Plax is a fucking quiter.

The Giants announcers on WFAN said that Opie Cookie Puss underthrew him and Flaxico gave up on the ball. A shocking indictment of both...and why the fuck are we doing that when it was taking 6 Tennesee cocksuckers to tackle Jacobs?

They said the samething you saw...Plax is a fucking quiter.

*I watched the film on my 'body language' on the field, it's something I need to correct*

Plaxico Burress....3 games ago post game interview.

WHAT A DICK! He's gotten worse and he's added the "I wont tackle you if Eli threw a pick to the man who was covering me" Bull!!!