SportsWrath

Cant take anything away from Shockey

GorillaNJ

yep, shockey's the man. all he cares about is winning every single play of the game. he reacts and gets mad, some people think that's only showing up eli but i think it's him being overly competitive. he'd react and go nuts on good plays too but that used to just get him a flag

yep, shockey's the man. all he cares about is winning every single play of the game. he reacts and gets mad, some people think that's only showing up eli but i think it's him being overly competitive. he'd react and go nuts on good plays too but that used to just get him a flag

Can he play defense? Maybe take Will 'Pretty Ricky' Demps place??? Oooops, I meant #47.

Nail, meet head....We need to trade him because he doesn't deserve it.

Why would we trade away one of our best players when it isn't his fault? Get rid of Hufnagel and bring someone in who can watch tape from Shockeys first seasons and see how he should be used. It is no wonder he gets less opportunities with a OC who is braindead. Shockey was the man when he was split out and put in mismatched situations.

Why would we trade away one of our best players when it isn't his fault? Get rid of Hufnagel and bring someone in who can watch tape from Shockeys first seasons and see how he should be used. It is no wonder he gets less opportunities with a OC who is braindead. Shockey was the man when he was split out and put in mismatched situations.

Can't split him out when we're starting a washed up, has-been at LT unless you're keeping Tiki in to help. So, it's just a matter of which weapon you want out on a pass route, Tiki or Shockey.

Can't split him out when we're starting a washed up, has-been at LT unless you're keeping Tiki in to help. So, it's just a matter of which weapon you want out on a pass route, Tiki or Shockey.

Shockey lines up mostly next to McKenzie. And they should have had Seubert in at TE helping with pass protection, not Shockey.

Shockey lines up mostly next to McKenzie. And they should have had Seubert in at TE helping with pass protection, not Shockey.

I know that Shockey is normally on the right side. But the point is that we needed him in to help block. Seubert wouldn't have done much of anything. After they came out flat from halftime, the game was over regardless of who they put in there.