SportsWrath

Sinorice Moss article

fishgutmartyr

LINK

When asked if playing against Jacksonville this Monday night was a possibility, the 5-8 receiver responded, "I don't know. I'm working hard to get there."

So, um, how much longer can we wait before we admit that this was a wasted draft pick? He might be a very good player, I don't know, I missed his two plays this season.

It's pretty ironic that the two guys that where hyped the most by the staff in preseason, Moss and Seawright, have been invisible this season.

Michael Strahan had a pretty lousy rookie season too, where he hurt himself after his first NFL sack doing a golf swing celebration. That one worked out pretty good for us... let's give Moss some time.

Considering the practice/playing time he's had this year, next year will be Moss' rookie season.

Michael Strahan had a pretty lousy rookie season too, where he hurt himself after his first NFL sack doing a golf swing celebration. That one worked out pretty good for us... let's give Moss some time.

I remember talk of strahan being a bust in his first two years.

The guy gets injured. We should give him a hi five for being a true Giant.

:P

Am I disappointed? Hell yes I am. But not because I think we wasted a draft pick. He was my 1st overall pick, and I was hoping T Carter would be gone and we would finally have that deep threat. You can't judge the guy at all. He's injured and hasn't had a chance to play.

:P

Am I disappointed? Hell yes I am. But not because I think we wasted a draft pick. He was my 1st overall pick, and I was hoping T Carter would be gone and we would finally have that deep threat. You can't judge the guy at all. He's injured and hasn't had a chance to play.

Carter, Taylor, now Moss. Why do we have such a knack for drafting WRs that spend so much time on injured lists? Is it the kind of player we go after?

Carter, Taylor, now Moss. Why do we have such a knack for drafting WRs that spend so much time on injured lists? Is it the kind of player we go after?

Moss dropped to the 2nd round because of this injury. It was a known factor when they drafted him