SportsWrath

At what point to you swallow the truth and start Lorentzen

Guest JACKSTROUD7

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Maybe Eli needs to get pulled for a series or two to get his head out of the clouds. It has happened to the best of them. Of course it would have to be for a minute period as lorenzen would destroy our playoff chances.

I'll bet they said that when Drew Brees took over SD

You cant get under (lower than) Eli's performance yesterday.........he made Dave Brown look like Sid Luckman

You cant get under (lower than) Eli's performance yesterday.........he made Dave Brown look like Sid Luckman

Brees was so bad the first couple of seasons, he almost lost his job to Flutie, remember? It's only after they drafted Rivers that it finally clicked for him.

Blu--

Is that the Dahmer Diet?

So you're saying after 1 horrible game and 1 average game, he should lose his starting job? I hope you don't hold a job in management because you change your mind as much as the wind changes directions.

Guest JACKSTROUD7
So you're saying after 1 horrible game and 1 average game, he should lose his starting job? I hope you don't hold a job in management because you change your mind as much as the wind changes directions.

no but I agree with you........if a starter is that bad, it would not hurt to sit him down to collect is thoughts

who knows Lorentzen might have ignited the offense last night.......he and Jacobs both

speaking of which why did Frank Walker not step in for the utterly pathetic Correy Webster

I hate talking prematurely about our OC's future as a coach of the Giants, but if we don't fix things up soon on offense I want him gone.

But we'll be fine I believe.

I think both our coordinators lost their jobs already. Even if we win the Superbowl (extremely unlikely with this team and coaching staff) they should be gone.

first off you come here because the GMB is down. Then you post topics spewing the same old unfunny crap each time. Nothing original from you at all Jack. Start palmer over Collins, start palmer over Collins. Now you figure why don't resort to the old stupid formula again. Start lorenzen over Eli, start FRANK WALKER over anybody???

C'mon jack, an original idea, huh?, can you maybe?. the shit's a little tiring.

first off you come here because the GMB is down. Then you post topics spewing the same old unfunny crap each time. Nothing original from you at all Jack. Start palmer over Collins, start palmer over Collins. Now you figure why don't resort to the old stupid formula again. Start lorenzen over Eli, start FRANK WALKER over anybody???

C'mon jack, an original idea, huh?, can you maybe?. the shit's a little tiring.

I think the most we should do is if Eli comes out as awful as he been of late, is bench him for 1 or 2 series at the most and just let Lorenzen hand it off to Tiki and Jacobs and maybe attempting a couple of short passes.

But, our OC will not make any adjustments and our DC stops blitzing when it works. :rolleyes:

This guy is the biggest moron I've ever seen in my life. Please leave.

haha :clap: when i went to the texans game i got to go down on the field for pre-game. i saw lorenzen throwing some passes, and the guy throws a beautiful ball. he does have a nice arm, however he will never ever see the field during gametime unless it's mop up duty or eli turns out to be the biggest bust in the history of the game. i don't know why you continue to post such rubbish, it doesn't accomplish anything. if you do it to get a rise out out of the people on this board, then yes jack you are successful. as far as i'm concerned, you provide no insight or humor, and i highly doubt you are even a fan of this team......