SportsWrath

i wasn't impressed with the bears....

Dre180

i really think we could've beat the bears last night. even with all the injuries. i really do. that was seriously some of the worst playcalling i've ever seen, minus the first drive. where was shockey? tim carter? jennings? jacobs? what the fuck was this? why did lewis stop blitzing when we were making rex grossman play like a little schoolgirl? corey webster...don't even get me started on him, this guy has to be the worst corner in the league, without a doubt. how do we give up a 3rd and 20? why attempt a 50+ yard field goal down 4? jay feely has no range... this guy is pathetic..i thought eli was going to have a solid game as well, but man was he awful. too many things went wrong last night. that coaching was out of control, maybe the worst coached game i've seen since coughlin has been here. the bears d is good yes, but their offense to me, looked like absolute shit, the pass game and the run game. there was no reason we shouldn't have been able to shut them down. this was a collapse by the coaching staff. i'm not bothered by the fact we lost, as much as i am the way we were completely dominating the game and just gave it away...

absolutely right .... we had em beat at 10-3 with a 3rd and 22 late in the 2nd Q ..... and we handed them the game on a plate with bad coaching and lousy execusion

the following players were awful ( and they know it )

Eli

Whitfield

Webster

Feely

and where the fuck was Carter !

The Bears were ordinary , we could have beaten them ( even with our injuries )

TC's decision on the 52 yarder was clearly a mistake ( even without Hester's return for a TD ) at that point in the game it was all about field position and pressure from our D ..... and we just blew it ... FUCK !

absolutely right .... we had em beat at 10-3 with a 3rd and 22 late in the 2nd Q ..... and we handed them the game on a plate with bad coaching and lousy execusion

the following players were awful ( and they know it )

Eli

Whitfield

Webster

Feely

and where the fuck was Carter !

The Bears were ordinary , we could have beaten them ( even with our injuries )

TC's decision on the 52 yarder was clearly a mistake ( even without Hester's return for a TD ) at that point in the game it was all about field position and pressure from our D ..... and we just blew it ... FUCK !

It really hurts me to say but you're right, and I think Eli is only going to be average with some streaks against average defenses.

And Whitfield, holy fuck this is just gonna make Eli worse in the pocket. After he got hit from behind I don't think he'll trust Whitfield to keep his blindside safe much. Watch how uncomfortable he'll be in the pocket.

If the Bears didn't impress you, what the hell did the Giants do?

the bears did nothing special to win the game.... they scored a few TD's against our mash unit defense after turning the ball over on our own side of the field 3 times..... if our offense was 1/2 decent lastnight we would have won

the bears did nothing special to win the game.... they scored a few TD's against our mash unit defense after turning the ball over on our own side of the field 3 times..... if our offense was 1/2 decent lastnight we would have won

Ever think your offense wasn't decent BECAUSE of the Bears?

i really think we could've beat the bears last night. even with all the injuries. i really do. that was seriously some of the worst playcalling i've ever seen, minus the first drive. where was shockey? tim carter? jennings? jacobs? what the fuck was this? why did lewis stop blitzing when we were making rex grossman play like a little schoolgirl? corey webster...don't even get me started on him, this guy has to be the worst corner in the league, without a doubt. how do we give up a 3rd and 20? why attempt a 50+ yard field goal down 4? jay feely has no range... this guy is pathetic..i thought eli was going to have a solid game as well, but man was he awful. too many things went wrong last night. that coaching was out of control, maybe the worst coached game i've seen since coughlin has been here. the bears d is good yes, but their offense to me, looked like absolute shit, the pass game and the run game. there was no reason we shouldn't have been able to shut them down. this was a collapse by the coaching staff. i'm not bothered by the fact we lost, as much as i am the way we were completely dominating the game and just gave it away...

I'll give u a FEW reasons why we couldn't shut them down. Corey Webster....has NO clue on how to corner. #85 Tyree isn't #81 Toomer! Eli is so uncomfortable in this Offensive scheme (he's much more 'free' when he runs two minute and three min drills). The defense out there yesterday ran out of gas. Those guys are used to rotating and staying fresh! #77 went down and BOOM! There goes Eli's protection. Plaxico (although he's very good) is way too cocky. Not enough passes to Shockey.

...shall I go on?

*The Bears are what we thought they were....so go on ahead a nd bleeping crown them!!!*

:doh::LMAO:

Guest JACKSTROUD7
I'll give u a FEW reasons why we couldn't shut them down. Corey Webster....has NO clue on how to corner. #85 Tyree isn't #81 Toomer! Eli is so uncomfortable in this Offensive scheme (he's much more 'free' when he runs two minute and three min drills). The defense out there yesterday ran out of gas. Those guys are used to rotating and staying fresh! #77 went down and BOOM! There goes Eli's protection. Plaxico (although he's very good) is way too cocky. Not enough passes to Shockey.

...shall I go on?

no that about covers it, but one thing would have turned it around........play Jacobs for 50% of the downs

no that about covers it, but one thing would have turned it around........play Jacobs for 50% of the downs

jack do you seriously post anything that isn't negative? fire coughlin, start lorenzen etc. are you really a giant fan? honest question, b/c it doesn't sound like you are. now you suggest that we take one of the best running backs in the game, who is on top of his game, and play him less? i love jacobs, and he will get his time on the field, but tiki gives us the best shot to win right now. if he is injured that is another story, but if healthy, one would be crazy to do this.

excellent post. that was a VERY winnable game and when the talent is that close it comes down to coaching. coughlin gets an F

You're correct, we are as talented as the Bears, hopefully we'll get another crack at them with a few more of our players being healthy.

You're correct, we are as talented as the Bears, hopefully we'll get another crack at them with a few more of our players being healthy.

I would love to get our defense back and healthy and go into their third rate city and bust their asses like we did in 90'. Did anyone see Urlacher crowing over a downed Giants WR. Lets see that over rated cocksucker do that with Jacobs. If he does he needs about 5 or 6 of his fellow over-rated's to do the job. ;)