SportsWrath

Where's monty's Pictures thread?

Virginia Giant

Guest MontyPython

GOOD POINT!

I can't win for losing on this board.

I knew the MODS suck real bad here, but to take classic pics of the NYG's and delete them?

in a NYG section?

I am not moving threads, I only move them to aggravate you and VG, this one I had nothing to do with, except the member itself. You have to talk to the other mod about it.

I only asked because i saw it when i was at work and then it was gone when i got home, i was gonna add some pictures to it. no biggie, just wondering.

Guest MontyPython
He did

you Pro Terror/Anti Jewish MODS BAN ME multiple times

then claim I am someone else logging in? WTF are you, bored kids playing on a computer???

Guest MontyPython
:confused: You're telling me this jackoff has more than 1 name? I hope not.

nope

I only have one log in name since I came here

I have been banned more times than I want to admit due to the fact that the Muslim scum MODS don't like us Jewish folks and have banned me for sticking up for my faiths rights!

AL_QAEDA SUPPORTERSWRATH.COM ....indeed!

nope

I only have one log in name since I came here

I have been banned more times than I want to admit due to the fact that the Muslim scum MODS don't like us Jewish folks and have banned me for sticking up for my faiths rights!

AL_QAEDA SUPPORTERSWRATH.COM ....indeed!

Then why was there two names that were registered to your IP address? Do you think we are stupid? I am not going to get into this with you any more. We are right you are wrong and stop trying to bullshit the whole board with your lies. You keep calling us jew haters. I believe you better stop with those accusations. I don't think one member believes this about it us. If you don't like this place and you feel that we are al qaeda supports who support terror then leave. That is the dumbest statement ever and it makes you looking like a fool.

Then why was there two names that were registered to your IP address? Do you think we are stupid? I am not going to get into this with you any more. We are right you are wrong and stop trying to bullshit the whole board with your lies. You keep calling us jew haters. I believe you better stop with those accusations. I don't think one member believes this about it us. If you don't like this place and you feel that we are al qaeda supports who support terror then leave. That is the dumbest statement ever and it makes you looking like a fool.

:clap:

you Pro Terror/Anti Jewish MODS BAN ME multiple times

then claim I am someone else logging in? WTF are you, bored kids playing on a computer???

Monty, all men are NOT created equal. Do you really think the MODS should treat you and Royalty the same way? I'm Nas. I'm this board's beloved prince. You're a nobody. I think you should get banned every other Tuesday... just because. [/sarcasm}

What do you bring to this board? Seriously.. besides bitching about how the Mods hate you because you're a Jew? Don't you know there are like 17 other Jewish members on this board? Do they share your assessment? Maybe the Mods don't like you.. but it's not because you're a jew.. but because you're a whiney fuck who starts fights with other members then whine about them.

Fuck dude, I can imagine why you would start fights with me.. I'm an Arab.. you're a Jew.. I know you hate me (not saying Jews hate Arabs and vice versa.. but at least I can understand why).. but you start fights with posters like VG. VG holds no animosity towards anyone. Even when he was upset with me at one point, he didn't attack me, he just gave me the silent treatment.. yet you keep coming at him. And just when you think the beef is done with.. you know.. a new day a new bigenning, you attack his person as though you're morally and intellectually superior.

You attacked us for not postong on this section BEFORE the season started. You accused everyone of not being a real Giants fan (Badfish/Telf.. remember that bout you had with him).

Fuck I even offered you to start a new page (the thread was created in the P&R section), and you ignored it. I got banned for calling you a "ball" yet you keep referring to me as AL-Qaeda Nas left and right... what gives?

Truth of the matter is... take a deep breath and let go with the baggage you have.. no one here hates you.. I don't. I know VG doesn't (trust me.. he's incapable of hating anyone). The Mods don't. We're all adults here so please let's act like. Let's debate, agree, and disagree.. but let's keep it civil.

Beginning right this minute... let's forget about the past and let's start anew.

Guest MontyPython

lol...ah, lets start with a good shabbos to everyone!

1. I have 1 PC. I am one login, and have been one login since I came with the first wave of Giants.com refugees. I could easaily have done this the 5 or so times I have been banned. Why suddenly do you accuse me of this?

2. You have banned me when OTHERS crossed the race line and attacked me and my faith and made jokes about my faith. Were they ever banned during the season? I was. For defending myself and race. Whats wrong with that pic?

3. Where did Classic shots thread of NYG players like YA Tittle & Tucker Frederickson, whom I saw when I was a kid, go? Why on earth would you take that thread away in a NYG section?????? It boggels my mind more than anything of mine that you have deleted. It tells me I am truly not welcome at this New York Giants football board.

I am an old and cantankerous dude, hard to get along with. I will admit that in a heartbeat, but I no longer need to come here. I requested to have my account deleted/disabled before.. I would suggest that this is the perfect opportunity to comply with this request. I no longer need to have my faith/religion, and now add integrity, to be abused by a group that fears no repurcussion or consequences.

lol...ah, lets start with a good shabbos to everyone!

1. I have 1 PC. I am one login, and have been one login since I came with the first wave of Giants.com refugees. I could easaily have done this the 5 or so times I have been banned. Why suddenly do you accuse me of this?

2. You have banned me when OTHERS crossed the race line and attacked me and my faith and made jokes about my faith. Were they ever banned during the season? I was. For defending myself and race. Whats wrong with that pic?

3. Where did Classic shots thread of NYG players like YA Tittle & Tucker Frederickson, whom I saw when I was a kid, go? Why on earth would you take that thread away in a NYG section?????? It boggels my mind more than anything of mine that you have deleted. It tells me I am truly not welcome at this New York Giants football board.

I am an old and cantankerous dude, hard to get along with. I will admit that in a heartbeat, but I no longer need to come here. I requested to have my account deleted/disabled before.. I would suggest that this is the perfect opportunity to comply with this request. I no longer need to have my faith/religion, and now add integrity, to be abused by a group that fears no repurcussion or consequences.

1. I am not going to talk about this any more. You and I know the truth. End of discussion.

2. Nas has been suspended also. I don't understand why you think you are the only one who has been banned here. Just to clear things up, you were not banned, you were suspended. USPatriot has been warned before. You are not the only poster in the P&R section to be suspended and warned. We are not picking on you. We make our judgments and when we see fit we go about our business.

3. I don't know where your thread went. Start it over if you like.

You seem to not fear any repercussions or consequences either. Why should others abide by them? Life is a two way street here Monty. I don't think anyone really wants you to go, but you have to abide by the rules of the board. Here is a suggestion, maybe you should stay away from the P&R section if you feel you are getting abused by other members. Go in other sections. It's a nasty place and it's not fit for everyone. No one is going to delete your account.

Why not? Why won't you? Espc if I am requesting this???? very strange.

Jesus Christ almighty! The Mods change/delete my threads/words...how hard would it be to delete my entire account upon request?

Did we delete the Fab 4's accounts? No, same reason why we wont delete yours. No one wants you to go anyway.