SportsWrath

Bears Vs Giants game thread...

NeMesiS

ok guys when you come back shift gears pound the ball on the ground with jacobs make the bears play the run and let Carter and Burress stretch the field

nice job D except for that last series. They could of been just tired out. I Hope Maddison will be ok .

Ok. Where the fuck is our offense? I mean we have been winning games (last 2, against not the greatest competition) with our defense. But, like Madden said...you still got to score points! Jesus fucking Christ, I told all of you that Eli is playing very average for himself! We're playing very inconsistent DUMB offense. Our play calling isn't helping either. I hope to see the offense put together some long drives mixing in passes while staying with the run. WAKE UP OFFENSE!

...and most of all Giants, I pray that nobody else gets hurt. I think these fools must have Carl Pavano's trainer, doctor or something...

Ok. Where the fuck is our offense? I mean we have been winning games with our defense. But, like Madden said...you still got to score points! Jesus fucking Christ, I told all of you that Eli is playing very average for himself! We're playing very inconsistent DUMB offense. Our play calling isn't helping either. I hope to see the offense put together some long drives mixing in passes while staying with the run. WAKE UP OFFENSE!

...and most of all Giants, I pray that nobody else gets hurt. I think these fools must have Carl Pavano's trainer, doctor or something...

Eli need to step his game up. He can't make careless passes like that. The Offense needs to come out blazing. Where's shockey? Jacobs?

Ok. Where the fuck is our offense? I mean we have been winning games (last 2, against not the greatest competition) with our defense. But, like Madden said...you still got to score points! Jesus fucking Christ, I told all of you that Eli is playing very average for himself! We're playing very inconsistent DUMB offense. Our play calling isn't helping either. I hope to see the offense put together some long drives mixing in passes while staying with the run. WAKE UP OFFENSE!

Giants are playing the Bears (in the rain). And to quote the great Denny Green *The Bears are who we thought they were!*

Giants will be ok, for this game.