SportsWrath

Trap game anyone?

Nas

From the Daily News this morning:

7. Tampa Bay is the best 2-4 team in the NFL. OK, the Bucs scored a total of three points while losing their first two games. But they were ahead in the fourth quarter against Carolina until a field goal in the waning moments - (I swear I've never used that phrase before) - gave Carolina the win. Game 4, the Bucs blew another lead in the fourth quarter when a late score, on a punt return, won it for the Saints.

7a. Yeah, yeah, I know, Letterman doesn't use letters but the last paragraph was running a little long. The guys who write the wonderful headlines hate when that happens. Where were we? Right, why Tampa at 0-4, was a team to be feared. Out of the blue, the Bucs scored in the last 35 seconds two weeks ago to beat the mighty Bengals. And last Sunday, all they needed to beat the Eagles was a last-second 62-yard field goal that's still traveling.

Strahan is a clown:

COME AS YOU ARE: On Halloween, Strahan will accompany one lucky New Jersey first-grader to school as part of the NFL's "Take a Player to School" program, but he won't be wearing a costume.

"I don't want to scare the kid," Strahan said. "I'm already a big black guy. Anything more than that I could get in trouble. I'm not trying to get arrested on Halloween, no thank you."

Not even a trap game. This is a playoff team from last year. They're going to try and get Cadillac out of the garage and driving early. We need to keep Cadillac parked.

Agreed. And I don't think for a minute that our team is taking these guys lightly.

Eli needs to watch where he puts the ball when he throws to Ronde's side cuz like we all saw last week he will make the play. And i think our O can do well against the cover 2, we just need shockey to get in the middle of the field early and make the catch. And of course Tiki Bear needs to keep doing what he does best.

texans game is a trap game...remember what happened last time

I agree, the Gmen are still looking to prove they can play championship level football. I think they will take it to the bucks this week and kick some ass. If they come out flat for this game it will show they have absolutely no heart. I dont think Tiki will let that happen... Did you know his twin brother plays for the Bucks- their mother must be torn as to who should win <_<

I agree, the Gmen are still looking to prove they can play championship level football. I think they will take it to the bucks this week and kick some ass. If they come out flat for this game it will show they have absolutely no heart. I dont think Tiki will let that happen... Did you know his twin brother plays for the Bucks- their mother must be torn as to who should win <_>

I agree...One thing that's been very dissapointing about the Giants through out the years. Is the fact they always have a let down game. for example, the Vikings game last year.

C'mon Giants, FOCUS!!!!!!!